Thursday 26 January 2017

Parent teacher meetings

Dear Parents,

As you are aware from today’s school note we will be having parent teacher meetings the week beginning February 13th. I will be available for meetings on Monday 13th, Tuesday 14th, Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th from 2.30-4.00 approximately.

If you have a preference as to what day suits best please email me and let me know by Monday January 30th as I will be assigning times next week. I will do my best to accommodate your day of preference. If I don’t receive an email I will take it that you don’t have a preference as to what day you receive. I will be liaising with other class teachers to make sure siblings receive meetings on the same day.
Look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks,
Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment